A geographer by training and holder of a master’s degree with a specialization in geomorphology from the Université de Sherbrooke, Ms. Nadeau has worked for a large part of her career in consulting engineering. In 2020, she joined Services d’expertise Sodavex, a subsidiary of the law firm Sodavex, as a strategic consultant.
As a geomorphologist, she has developed an expertise in wetlands and waterways. As a result of the skills she has developed over the course of her career, she has developed a solid expertise in assisting businesses and development project promoters in all spheres of their activities related to the environment: applications for ministerial authorization, notices of non-compliance, monitoring and follow-up programs, reconciliation of uses, complaint management, and citizen committees.
Sectors of activity:
- Quarries and sandpits
- Conditioning and valorization of bricks, concrete and asphalt
- Concrete plant
- Bituminous concrete plant
- Wetlands and waterways
- Applications for ministerial authorization
- Declaration of conformity
- Development of monitoring and follow-up programs
- Follow-up on notices of non-compliance
- Corrective action plans
- Vested rights