Transactions and Contracts
Environmental aspects are nowadays a large part of every transaction involving land or buildings. Whether you are a buyer, seller or lender, it is important that you consider these questions at an early stage as they might very well influence the overall profitability of a transaction.
- Negotiation and drafting of environmental clauses
- Due diligence on environmental compliance and aboriginal issues
- Environmental permit transfers and subsequent dealings with the Ministry
- Anticipation of the conditions relating to a change of use or discontinuation of activities
- Legal support relating to corrective measures