At what point in the lifecycle of a material that is reused or upgraded does it become a residual material?
This conference, given on March 29, 2017, in front of various players in the field of chemistry, largely answers this question, at least from a ministerial point of view.
This conference is a summary of the article published in volume 401 of the reference book Recent Developments in Environmental Law. To read this article.
- CONTEXT: A QUESTION FAR FROM BEING THEORETICAL
- OUR PROPOSAL
- CURRENT INTERPRETATION OF ADMINISTRATION
- From the notion of residual matter
- Notions of valuation and elimination
- The need for ministerial authorization
- THE TEXTUAL ANALYSIS OF THE CONCEPT OF RESIDUAL MATERIAL
- Relevant Legislative Interpretation Rules
- Textual Analysis
- Our interpretation